Concierge Lottery System
Due to the overwhelmingly popularity of our Concierge consignor option, we will be instituting a lottery system for upcoming events. Those not chosen in the lottery system are encouraged to prepare their own items as DIY consignors.
1. Email Kanga Kids no later than 11:59pm on Sunday, January 17, 2021, to be considered for the lottery.
2. Lottery winners will be contacted via email no later than 5pm on Friday, January 22, 2021.
3. Lottery winners will register as consignors HERE. Returning consignors will need to sign in to confirm agreement to consignor terms.
3. Lottery winners will drop off items (totaling no more than 200 items) at their local drop-off event. These events will be held 11am-noon on Saturday, February 6, 2021, at the South T in Spencer, and Sunday, February 7, 2021, outside Penn Central Mall in Oskaloosa.
4. Lottery winners will provide clean, ready-to-sell items at your local drop -off event, and Kanga Kids will sort, hang, tag, and donate all unsold items to one of our partner charities. Limit of 200 clothing items and 50 non-clothing items (toys, books, baby gear, etc.).